Traditional Chinese Medicine Market to Experience Unbridled Growth over the Next 10 Years
The healthcare industry strives to have the following 4 elements on its side: access, affordability, efficiency and quality. As such, the major players in the traditional Chinese medicine market are investing in the replacement or optimization of the fundamental processes, technologies and structures of the workforce, in order to deliver cost-effective and performance-based solutions. value.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is one of the oldest health and wellness systems used in China for thousands of years. Other drugs focus primarily on treating a disease. But traditional Chinese medicines aim to increase immune power and consider the overall well-being. The most common type of traditional Chinese medicine includes herbal products, acupuncture, and Tai Chi, among others.
According to a latest report released by PMR, the global traditional Chinese medicine market is expected to experience a TCCA over 5% over the forecast period (2020-2030).
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16219
Companies Covered in the Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Report
- Zhongxin Pharmaceuticals
- Tianjin Tasly Group
- Yuannan Baiyao
- Solstice Medicine Company, Inc.
- Shanghai Sundise Traditional Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd
- China Chinese Medicine Holding Co., Ltd.
- Hunan goldliloo pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Wanbang Pharmaceutical Group Corp.
- Chengdu Qiankun Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and company
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Get to know the methodology of the report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/16219
Key Points from Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Research
- Non-Traditional Chinese Medicine is the major product segment in the global traditional Chinese medicine market. The autism spectrum disorder (ASD) segment has grown in popularity in recent years and is expected to grow at a rate of 7%during the forecast period.
- North America is the leading region in the traditional Chinese medicine market, followed by Europe.
- East and South Asia, including China, South Korea, Japan, India and ASEAN countries, is the fastest growing region in the food market. traditional Chinese medicine, due to improved medical infrastructure.
- Tong Ren Tang, Pfizer and Novartis AG are among the major players in the global traditional Chinese medicine market. These companies invest most of their income in R&D and focus on strengthening their distribution channels to maintain a leading position in the traditional Chinese medicine market.
- 100+ Healthcare systems partner with retail chains, providing oversight of physicians and increasing patient traffic to retail clinics, and expanding healthcare system networks to new populations of patients.
- The COVID-19[female[feminineThe pandemic is cause for concern, which has downgraded non-essential medical treatment. This will hurt the growth of the global traditional Chinese medicine market in the short term.
Access the full report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16219
“Increasing Incidence of ADHD to Drive Growth of Global Traditional Chinese Medicine Market” says a PMR analyst.
The increasing prevalence of ADHD is a major factor contributing to the growth of traditional Chinese medicine market revenue across the world. The exact cause of ADHD is not yet clear, although a genetic influence is seen in most cases.
According to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 6.1 million (9.4%) – 388,000 elderly children 2â5 years, 4 million older children 6â11 years and 3 million older children 12-17 years – were diagnosed with ADHD in the United States In Spain, the combined prevalence of ADHD in a population of 361 580 representing children and adolescents was estimated to be 6.8% of the last decade.
The prevalence of ADHD is increasing at an alarming rate, which is expected to fuel growth in ADHD therapy revenues such as traditional Chinese medicines, as there is no specific treatment for the disorder.
Product innovation – Key strategy of traditional Chinese medicine market players
The major players in the global traditional Chinese medicine market are introducing innovative products to maintain their market share. A patented technology called the Oral Osmotic Controlled Release Delivery System (OROS) is used in Concerta, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. It releases an initial dose of methylphenidate within the first two hours of ingestion, and as the pill passes into the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, water is absorbed, resulting in internal pressure, which releases small amounts of medicine as the pill passes through the intestine. This technology has been implemented to maintain the consistency of improved cognitive performance throughout the day.
Explore the extensive coverage of persistence market research Health industry
Neuropathic Pain Market:
The global neuropathic pain market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.6% over an eight-year forecast period 2016-2024 and reach $ 8.3 billion by the end of 2024.
Hepatitis C Treatment Market:
The Global hepatitis C treatment market was valued at US $ 23.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to be valued at US $ 26.6 billion by 2016. The market is expected to reach a valuation of US $ 71.13 billion by the end of 2024 , reflecting a CAGR of 13.1% over the forecast period.
Medical Implant Sterile Packaging Market:
the Global sterile packaging market for medical implants is expected to be valued at US $ 1,427.8 million by the end of 2016 and this is expected to increase to US $ 2,436.4 million by the end of 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.5% in terms of value over the forecast period (2016 – 2024).
Persistence Market Research is here to provide businesses with a one stop solution to improve customer experience. It is committed to gathering the appropriate feedback after going through personalized interactions with customers to add value to the customer experience by acting as the âmissingâ link between âcustomer relationshipsâ and âbusiness resultsâ. “. The best possible returns are guaranteed there.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 USA
US Phone – + 1-646-568-7751
United States-Canada Toll Free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com