Ayurveda and Meditation Guru Acharya Manish Ji – A life dedicated to bringing Ayurveda to people’s doorsteps! : The India Tribune

Ayurveda and Meditation Guru Acharya Manish Ji – A life dedicated to bringing Ayurveda to people’s doorsteps!

Ayurveda and meditation guru Acharya Manish Ji is a world famous name in Ayurveda and natural medicine and is credited with bringing Ayurveda to people’s doorsteps. Starting from scratch, his perseverance and commitment saw a multiple increase in strength and acceptance of the goodness of Ayurveda and natural healing. Acharya Manish ji’s raison d’etre is to take Ayurveda to the next level and make it compete with western medicine and even healthcare and personal care products from the western world.

Postural medicine was introduced by Acharya Manish and his team of very capable doctors at the Hospital and Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences (HIIMS), Dera Bassi, near Chandigarh, where people are treated without drugs. Shuddhi wellness clinics, natural healing centers and HIIMS centers are being opened in all corners of the country. Postural medicine is a unique initiative. Postural Medicine is based on the GRAD or Gravitational Resistance and Diet system, and allows a person to self-manage 27 major emergencies and life-threatening conditions. Using Earth’s greatest force – gravity – as medicine, postural science is the fastest, safest and most evidence-based science compared to existing medical systems like allopathy or modern medicine, homeopathy, l Ayurveda and Naturopathy. Plus, it costs nothing.

Acharya Manish Ji, is also an established thought leader and has many glittering feathers in his cap. Totally committed to spreading awareness of Ayurveda, his story of dedicating his life to the cause of Ayurveda is quite interesting and compelling and a tribute to the ancient Indian medical treatise Ayurveda, which through the efforts of Acharya Manish, again comes into prominence. As a child, he used to stay quite sick. Over time, he realized that his body needed something more than just medicine. He felt that he not only needed healing but also healing. When he was introduced to “Ayurvedic healing” and started to feel the difference in his body, he was certain that Ayurveda was a complete solution for a healthy and disease-free life.

It was then that Guru Manish Ji decided to bring Ayurveda to the forefront of the Indian healthcare system by establishing Shuddhi Ayurveda – an Ayurvedic clinic and research center in Zirakpur, on the outskirts of Chandigarh in 2019. He also unveiled a fiber-rich variety of millets and advocates the consumption of millets instead of wheat and rice because the latter have less food value and have also been genetically modified.

HIIMS Nature Cure Centers do not provide medication but introduce lifestyle changes to treat various diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, liver, respiratory and kidney problems and joint pain. Meals made from millet are served at HIIMS centres. In herbal medicine, a decoction prepared from Guava, Pipal and Giloy leaves is given to patients. Positive thinking is also encouraged with yoga and meditation. In this way, 90% of patients are cured. The remaining 10% need therapies like Ayurveda, Naturopathy or Panchakarma for further treatment.

Acharya Manish Ji’s mantra uses Ayurveda and promotes healthy lifestyle habits to prevent the onset of disease rather than curing it. He insists on leading a life that revolves around the use of Ayurveda, a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, and the practice of yoga and meditation. With hard work and undying passion to promote Ayurveda, Acharya Manish Ji popularizes Ayurveda.

Sharing his vision, Acharya Manish Ji summarizes, “Our Integrated Medical Science Hospital caters to patients using a judicious blend of different systems of medicine. HIIMS has brought together the goodness and healing ability of these various medical sciences under one roof. The idea is to effectively treat any disease of the human body using the best practices of different medical systems. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic waves, our way of treating patients was also more results-oriented and cost-effective. Ayurveda is the future.

Comments are closed.